HDPi Solutions Toolkit
The use of cutting-edge Information, Communications Technology (ICT) systems, and tools form a critical backbone of HDPi’s solutions Toolkit. Our ICT Toolkit boasts robust and time-proven, Tailor-Made/Custom-Made systems and devices that can be adapted for any project and/or Programme.
The Systems that we deploy allow for Real-Time data collection, collation, Analysis, and Transmission of data and information with built-in Feedback mechanisms and User Access Controls.
Our team of experts analyzes every Project/Programme and designs the most suitable system(s) and devices to employ/deploy in consultation with all relevant stakeholders, field officers, end-users, etc.
In recognition of fact that some geographical locations may not have access to network signals due to a number of reasons, systems are designed to perform offline and automatically synch with the designated servers and relay centers once the faintest of signals is acquired.
We configure our systems to function at a high rate of interoperability and integration with existing systems with space for expansion and the addition of other parameters.
Due to the increasing mobile technology and internet penetration and use as well as the proliferation of AI-assisted, user-friendly devices, leveraging on ICT for developmental interventions and initiatives has proven to be sustainable
A brief overview of some uses of HDPi’s ICT Solutions Toolkit:
- Register and categorize household members by demography, socioeconomic status, developmental, social, economic, educational, and health needs, of any other parameters prescribed by the procurement entity. This can be used for generating databases to provide important and needed information to aid in Project/Programme planning, supervision, monitoring, and evaluation etc.
- Alert systems; to alert persons and target populations on pre-scheduled issues to attend to
- Follow-up actions on issues that need to be addressed by Programme/Project Managers.
- Collecting, collating, and analyzing data and relaying important information in real-time for rapid resolution and also for progress monitoring.
- Sharing of infomercials and other social, development, health content, etc.
Develop and deploy Decision Support Systems; Such systems can be in the form of algorithms that will prompt Field Officers on the next line of action when providing services. Some can also be in the form of Electronic Job Aids. These systems have a substantial potential for early detection of issues (e.g. diseases) that need immediate attention and thus prevent further escalation/complications
Become a Volunteer
Join our digital campaign to help communities